The Management Board
Appointed by the Supervisory Board of RESBUD SE as the President of the Management Board of the Company on April 24th, 2021.
Krzysztof Długosz has extensive experience in building the value and development of companies which he manages with a practical approach to challenges and issues. He initiated the establishment of engineering and construction companies, which today are part of the RESBUD SE holding: Conpol sp. z o.o. and Uniwersim sp. z o.o. He has been at the helm of the former since 2013 and is still a Management Board Members since 2014 in the latter.
He gained his profound professional experience thanks to many years of cooperation with international corporations and enterprises, including but not limited to the company, which has been a partner in the construction of a 220V power and transmission line, connecting the HV power station, the Komsomolskaya – Selikhino – Vanino line, commissioned by Ural Energy Company TGK-10. He managed companies responsible for the implementation of construction works on large infrastructure investments, such as:
- construction of terminal D at the Boryspil airport in Kiev,
- expansion and reconstruction of the international passenger terminal at the International Airport of John Paul II (Krakow – Balice),
- construction of a section of the S3 Jawor road and culverts,
- construction of the A1 Blachownia motorway junction,
- construction of the S11 Szczecinek bypass,
- reconstruction of the track systems of the Wrocław – Poznań section,
- construction works on the railway section Kraków – Mydlniki – Kraków Main Station,
- construction of an industrial hall in Gliwice,
- a residential complex in Rybnik.
A graduate of a technical school with a specialization in control and measurement equipment and industrial automation.
Appointed by the Supervisory Board of RESBUD SE to the Management Board of the Company on April 24th, 2021.
Joanna Dyja has been professionally associated with the banking and financial sector since 1992. In 2009-2019 she was the President of the Management Board of Amathus TFI S.A. – private investment fund company that manages assets with a total value of several hundred million PLN. In 2015-2018, she was the co-owner of Ventus sp. z o.o., which dealt with obtaining EU subsidies for energy-saving, pro-ecological or innovative projects. Before that, she worked in: Xelion Financial Advisors (2006-2009, as Team Leader), Deutsche Bank PBC (2003-2006, as Manager in the Sales Management Department), Deutsche Bank 24 (2001-2003, as Regional Director and Branch Director) and Bank Spółdzielnia Regionalna SA Kraków (1992-2001, including as Branch Director).
A graduate of the University of Economics in Katowice (department of industry, majored in socioeconomics), the University of Economics in Krakow (School of Entrepreneurship and Management, postgraduate studies – banking) and the AGH University of Science and Technology in Krakow (Real estate appraisal – postgraduate studies).
Board of directors
- The University of Tartu – Master of Law.
- since 01.09.2017 Magrat Management OÜ – Head of Legal Department,
- since 01.03.2014 BrightLaw – Lawyer,
- May 2011- March 2014 CosmoConsult OÜ, field of activity real estate in Baltic countries – Lawyer,
- since October 2005 – May 2011 Tea Türnpuu ja Liivi Laos public notary Office.
Management Board experience:
- OSAÜHING JOFFI-N (10138024) – member board since 13.10.2006,
- Magrat Management OÜ (11730730) – member board since 02.05.2018,
- Hansa FinCon Osaühing (12074512) – sole shareholder and member board since 15.03.2011,
- Electrobalt OÜ (14540409) – sole shareholder and member board since 07.08.2018,
- AP ENERGOBAU OÜ (14586564) – shareholder and member board since 12.10.2018,
- Medicontux OÜ (14766485) – sole shareholder and member board since 22.07.2019.
- 2007-2012: Ural State University of Law.
- 2008-2010: “Department for Legal Projects” ZAO (JSC), Legal Assistant,
- 2010–2011: “UNAKO-Invest” OOO (Ltd.), Judicial Department, Legal Advisor,
- 2011-2012: “UNAKO-Invest” OOO (Ltd.), Corporate Management Department, Expert,
- 2013 – now: Board member of EU LEX MANAGMENT OÜ; Board member of Delcraft Ehitus OÜ,
- 2014 – now: Expansion manager in ENERGOKOMPLEKT OOO (Ltd), Yekaterinburg, Russia – trading company.
He holds a PhD and habilitation in the field of economic sciences (in the field of finance). Associate professor at the Poznań University of Economics and Business, and also a lecturer at Montpellier Business School (France). Previously, a professor at the University of Dubai (UAE), participant of research visits and internships to many renowned centers, such as McMaster University (Canada), University of Pretoria (South Africa) and Monash University (Australia).
He is a respected and appreciated international expert in the area of financial markets, investments, portfolio management and asset valuation in a global context. His achievements include nearly 100 scientific publications in renowned international scientific journals and several monographs published by recognized publishers such as Palgrave Macmillan. He has been awarded numerous times for his scientific activity.
Beside his valued academic activity, Adam Zaremba has extensive practical experience in financial markets. For several years he was a manager, economist and strategic advisor in a number of Polish investment fund companies such as Saturn TFI S.A., Idea TFI S.A. or Superfund TFI S.A. He holds the CFA, FRM, PRM and CAIA titles, as well as the Investment Advisor license.